Sunday, July 5, 2009

jenny sanford gay marriage

Jenny Sanford: "Gay marriage wrecked my family"
Jenny Sanford (right) and SC GOP chair Karen Floyd are both outspoken opponents of gay marriage. "Of course I'm not saying that Mark is gay," Sanford said, ...
Gov. Sanford's wife not standing by her man
COLUMBIA, SC (AP) - Jenny Sanford did not stand by her man. To those accustomed to watching betrayed first ladies smile stiffly through their husbands' ...
You Must Visit theDiscust.com
My very first thought when I read the headline Jenny Sanford: "Gay marriage wrecked my family" was "Great, our state's news has finally become as absurd as ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template