Monday, July 6, 2009

hayden panettiere i love you beth cooper

I Love You, Beth Cooper opens July 10th - Hayden Panettiere stars ...
Hayden Panettiere once again tackles the role of a cheerleader in I Love You, Beth Cooper which opens on July 10th. The film is based on the 2007 Larry ...
Hayden Panettiere
For our interview she wore a loose fitting top, shorts and flip flops, charting about her starring role in the comedy "I Love You Beth Cooper", ...
At the movies: 'Bruno' ... 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' ... etc.
(R) - "I Love You, Beth Cooper": (Opened at midnight Thursday) A nerdy valedictorian (Paul Rust) proclaims his love for the hottest and most popular girl in ...
Hayden Panettiere, 19, dumps boyfriend, 32
It was fun." Penettiere is to have done her first nude scene in upcoming film, I Love You Beth Cooper. The trailer can be seen below.
trailer break: 'I Love You, Beth Cooper'
Not that 28 is old old, of course, but it's too old to still be playing high school, unless you're Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future. Hayden Panettiere ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template