Wednesday, July 29, 2009

drake video

Drake's "Best I Ever Had": Very Disappointing
Drake's new music video was not very good and for such a talented artist, he needed a better video. Rapper Drake's video for his first single, ...
Drake: 'Best I Ever Had' video, Explains BET Awards performance
The music video most men have been waiting for - Drake's "Best I Ever Had" was recently posted on Kanye West's blog (see video below). Directed by Mr. West, ...
Plotless Video Game Sparks Predictable Four-Studio Bidding War
In the meantime he's released a remix to Drake's "Best I Ever Had." His reasoning for the song choice? "I asked my nephew who is the hottest thing out there ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template