Monday, July 6, 2009

drake best i ever had video

Drake's "Best I Ever Had": Very Disappointing
Rapper Drake's video for his first single, "Best I Ever Had," was released on July 1 and it's his first single from his third mix tape, "So Far Gone. ...
Written by Danica Dow
The scantily clad women in the Kanye West-directed video for Drake's "Best I Ever Had" has drawn mixed reactions from celebrities across cyberspace. ...
Plotless Video Game Sparks Predictable Four-Studio Bidding War
In the meantime he's released a remix to Drake's "Best I Ever Had." His reasoning for the song choice? "I asked my nephew who is the hottest thing out there ...
9th Annual BET Awards Running Diary
I guess I'll never find out. Drake performs with Greedy Weezy and Young Money. I'm a fan of Drake. He's had some pretty good mixtapes. ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template