Monday, June 29, 2009

james franco

James Franco out, Linkin Park's Delson in for UCLA graduation
Citing scheduling conflicts, actor and creative writing alumnus James Franco pulled out of giving UCLA's commencement speech with just 10 days to go. ...
Slow-mo po-mo with Franco
"I've been extremely patient," says James Franco. "I don't even know who I'm playing, and that upsets me. So if I have to mumble through a few rehearsals, ...
James Franco film kicks off CMA's contemporary art series
Attended by actor James Franco and the director who simply calls himself Carter, the sold out event included a screening of the movie followed by a ...


Source : google.com

Posted Under : james franco girlfriend, ahna o reilly, howard bloom, james franco snl, michael jackson autopsy results

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template